jesus. husband. babies

jesus. husband. babies

Monday, August 23, 2010

All in a (few) days work

I think I love the mornings more then anything else. I am not talking about the mornings from 5-6am (which Tenn has gotten in the habit of making that his wake up time), I mean starting at around 7:30 when we have had our time to wake up and we start looking for breakfast.
I was inspired to buy pancake mix and have had a lot of fun finding new things to put into it! And here we have......
Blueberry Banana Pancakes. YUMMM!



So after I made this I decided that it was about time that we celebrate fall.  Yes, it was only 70 degrees at 3 that afternoon but I had to do it. I HAD to break out the Pumpkin Spice candle and then bake. I am not a "baker" but I will be darned if I won't attempt to be on! And we have blueberry flax muffins.
This picture demonstrates everything that is right in the world: baked goods, french presses, bread with waaay too many seeds on it and hot muffins right out of the oven. Amen.

So back to the boy you came here to read about:



















We spent our morning eating breakfast and then we found pictures of our babe and Tenn LOVED looking at them and pointing to daddy and yelling "AWWW dadadada". Such a sweet boy who loves loves loves his daddy.
So after our nap we headed to Costco!
Tenns hair tends to have a mind of it's own after naptime.





























We then came home (where Tenn spilled juice all over himself!) and headed out to the craft store because if I am going to be a baker I mine as well add crafter to it!
Stopped first at Fred Meyer to get footie Pj's because, after all, it IS fall!

Who doesn't taste markers before they use them?
Another taste.
working on a masterpiece
bored.   

SO then Gramma came to visit!
Tenn dinned on hummas... I know.

And on our Sunday....our sweet sweet day together we all head to church, then home for a nap and after that is where the fun begins! We headed to Issaquah to get a present for our friend Starrs wedding that is in a couple days and decided to go to Samammish for dinner to a great place that Amber Sollie recommended!

Tenn looks scared here but he really just liked checking out the lights, promise. 

Dinner from Tenns point of view.

So on our way home I looked back and baby and he was laughing in the most odd way and smiling like a crazy baby! So I took a couple pictures and I started laughing so much that he kept doing it! He is SUCH a funny baby boy!
Our little cheese ball. And we ended the night with a bath because (let's be serious) what great night in your life didn't end with a bath!

To be continued...

2 comments:

  1. Ok down to business... you, dan and Tenn are going to be pooping all vacation if you eat all those flax see!! The muffins looked delish and the candle is making me itch to put out my fall candles! And then I am thinking that the footie pj's are really for you but you are pretending that they are for Tenn! ;) i gotcha! I love seeing how busy that baby boy keeps you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pancakes, footie PJ's, Fall candles and all the precious pictures of Tenn. So fun to get a glimpes into your lives in M.V.

    ReplyDelete