jesus. husband. babies

jesus. husband. babies

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Lightroom

So it was a cloudy morning so we had to get all bundled up to venture out into the woods. Tenn was ready to go from the moment I strapped on his shoes. So away we went.
It was adorable to watch Tenn get excited and walk ahead of me (if I am to be honest I just stopped suddenly so that he might be tricked into walking ahead...and it kinda worked!) Doesn't he look like such a big boy!
So away we walked. I love that he is tall enough that I can walk normal while holding his hand. Such a big big boy. So we walked the quarter of a mile to the woods and along the way I had to stop to compare our feet because what is cuter then a my babes feet in shoes (the only pair that currently feet his fatty feet)!



















He is just the most adorable ever. So we ventured into the woods and again I make him "act" like he is enjoying when I kiss him! He doesn't have his "I am REALLY enjoying this" face on....we will have to work on that.



What a cute boy!











So the point of this walk, in the morning, was to tire out my boy so he takes a good nap! Well (again) he only took an hour nap! What the Hey! Come on baby boy! Your mama wants enough time to chat on the phone with Auntie Sara AND have time to take a bath! Maybe next time?



We went on a 2nd walk in the afternoon. Just a mini one to the toys....












































Love you baby boy.

1 comment:

  1. It warms my heart that i make an appearance in your blog even if it was a phone call! ;) kiss baby boy for auntie Sara!

    ReplyDelete