jesus. husband. babies

jesus. husband. babies

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Pictures sure to come.

The last 2 weeks have been a little consuming. I think I wouldn't have it any other way. My baby is sprouting 8 new teeth and they are taking their time coming down. So he is mostly miserable with a heaping spoonful of cheeseball.
My sweet husband came home sick yesterday (and he never takes sick days) and has slept 30 out of the last 36 hours.
I love the phrase "beautiful mess" because that's exactly what my home is right now. It has signs of quality time all over it. The pile of string cheese wrappers at the foot of our bed (because that is all daniel has had to eat in the last 2 days) the wet diapers in a corner that need so badly to be taken out and the toys that I am tripping over at every turn. But I love it, I love that I am a little too busy tending to my boys to do "deep clean" on my home. I did manage to clean my desk yesterday and I put up 2 pictures of Daniel and I with our son when he was an infant (he was/is TOO cute) and my heart melts when he points at them and says "dada, mama, baba (baba=baby). So sweet.


So it is a life of love, a life full of beautiful messes that testify that we do know how to love hard.

4 comments:

  1. What a beautifully written post! So glad to hear people writing about the happiness they find in life!!

    matpictures.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that line "My house has quality time written all over it" I am going to remember that one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just saw your pictures from seattle! They all look so familiar and makes me want to go visit the zoo and buca de beppo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for commenting on my blog! I use a Canon Rebel Xsi!

    ReplyDelete