jesus. husband. babies

jesus. husband. babies

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Baby it's cold outside!

So it SNOWED! Yes! Since I was a wee child I have enjoyed snow (there were a few years after I got my drivers license where this like turned to loathing. But I am back in the "like" lane).
This is the day BEFORE snow. I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

 Tennyson got to experience the snow for the first time from our deck. He did not want to come inside!





I took the next couple through the window.




Tenn was so sweet and giving his monkey a drink of water!

KISSABLE!


 My boy LOVES to read and it melts my heart! He can not climb into the glider chair that is in his room and I will find him during the day in it with a book! ADORABLE!
Look at this sad face!

 we then celebrated Thanksgiving in Yakima! We had dinner at Daniels parents. We LOVE family time with aunt uncle and our 2 favorite cousins (with another on the way!)



Tic is the boss... give it a couple years for Tenn and Dai to take over!

This girl is beautiful! And yes, that IS my knee in the picture!




Tenn and Auntie Mal!



My fav friend Annie and her boy Jackson! I could EAT him!













And this is how we rolled into a rest area bathroom on our way home. I LOVE my babe in his PJ's and boots!






So this was Tenns first year in the snow and it has been so much fun! We head back to Yak this week (sans daddy) and I can't wait to put up more pictures of our adventures!

1 comment:

  1. if you don't already have 1000 pic's for your christmas card...the one of your son looking out the window in his jammies....PRICELESS!

    funny how we see things so differently when we are looking through the eyes of our inner child :o) i LOVE a snow day.

    ReplyDelete