jesus. husband. babies

jesus. husband. babies

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Clear Vision

So I did it, I have wanted a camera for a LONG time and I have been saving for it and I took the jump. I got a Nikon D5000. I love it. It is (currently) way too advanced for me but I am learning. I have 900 reason to motivate. I still can't believe I spent $900 on a camera but I am enjoying every moment of it.

My boy WILL NOT stay still for pictures. I am not sure if this is age or if it is just a defect of his kind (young boy). I say "defect" with a lot of love and smiles.



So here are some pictures to check out! I plan on becoming much better and also I plan on my learning that when I change positions so I can take a picture of his face he won't automatically turn away. We shall see how that goes....

My FAV ever.










My desk. A picture of me with baby Tenn, my planner (which is cute but not used) and coffee. Perfect.

So much fun. My boy is so much fun to hangout with and I am excited for the new adventures with our Nikon!

1 comment:

  1. oh christmas is going to be SO fun for you with that new toy! can't wait to see the memories captured.

    ReplyDelete