jesus. husband. babies

jesus. husband. babies

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Behind.

A few days behind. I hate it. I take a bunch of great photos and end up being way too tired at the end of the day to upload them and post.
So Tenn and I have been on shopping duty and it is WORK!
Daniel was gone for 11 out of the last 14 days (out of state for work) and being a single parent is exhausting, even to one child.
So a couple days ago I decided our present to Tenn's great grandparents and grandmas would be pictures! So I got onto costco.com and ordered them. You should have seen the look on the ladies faces when I went to pick them up and I said "I ordered 600 4x6's". They looked exhausted. One of the ladies told me that she had been at work since 3am! She then turned and whispered "because of people like you" (about us) to her co worker. I am not sure why but I LOVE being nice to mean people, maybe it is me secretly being devious and making them feel bad but either way I smiled and thanked her profusely for helping me make the best gift possible for our family.
I also decided that it was a GREAT time for Tenns first art project- Here are some highlights from that:






What a tortured artist :)


A little taste of paint.....

Hopefully he won't try that again!



All done, sweet baby!
So after that I decided that we needed to print about 18 more pictures (per grandparent) so we went to the park armed with a couple of my sons favorite "diggers" and here is how that worked out (side note: I realize I can't do these photo shoots alone with a toddler. I am trying to get him to play with toys and when he FINALLY does what I want I have to jump back and manually focus on him and by that time he has moved on).










Tried to feed ducks, they just hung out in the middle of the lake and didn't come when Tenn tried to feed them-so Tenn ate their bread instead :)


So I already informed Daniel that he has been hired (for no pay) to be my assistant with pictures. So I will next do a football shoot with my boys. I can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. I love the tortured artist look! fabulous fabulous fabulous!

    ReplyDelete