jesus. husband. babies

jesus. husband. babies

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Calories? I don't even remember what those are.

Is "stuffed" a good word to use around this season? I am constantly feeling full. I learned a very valuable lesson: A body CAN run on mini snickers and coffee for a couple days.
Thanks to my dear mother in law, we brought home quite a bit of candy (and I won't even mention the Costco boxes of snickers and Reece's cups my mom got Daniel). I am not sure how it happens but everyday I find empty wrappers around my house. And the truth is that they are (almost) all from me. YIKES!
I wore a dress to church today just because I didn't want to have to find pants that wouldn't make me look like a marshmallow. Tis the season, right?

With that said, we enjoyed a VERY lazy Saturday. Best Saturday yet (in my humble opinion).

Chubby baby hands. The baby is almost all gone.



"Look at my firetruck dada"!

I love how Tenn will give you something and then sit on your chest to look at it "with" you.




Football, their fav pastime!

watching some football!

Yep, my babe gives me the stink eye.
It was a perfect day. Some days I think "if I could live in this moment forever I would" but then I remember that tomorrow will bring more love and more fun then today. And maybe another tantrum in Kohl's that will make our shopping trip super short. Either way, we love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment