jesus. husband. babies

jesus. husband. babies

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Date day!

My wonderful in laws came over yesterday and Daniel and I got to go on a date! Could there be anything more exciting for a stay at home mama of a toddler then lunch minus a babe and a movie?!

We saw the movie "Sanctum" and my advice? SKIP IT! Don't see it in the theater, don't wait for it to be on dvd, just skip it.

My direction for my husband for this picture "just don't make a face".

 Do you have any idea what it took for me to convince my husband to take a picture of us on our date? He said we had to wait until after the movie and for everybody to leave the theater!  Also, do you have any idea how hard it is to keep your eyes open for a flash when you have been sitting in the dark for 2 hours? No? Look at "exhibit A" below.


Tenn had so much fun with his Mimi and Papa! They got his Buzz pj's AND a Buzz doll. Can you spot the real Buzz?

I hope your Sunday lasts a long time and also that the Steelers would get their "bottoms" handed to them by Greenbay!

No comments:

Post a Comment