jesus. husband. babies

jesus. husband. babies

Monday, February 21, 2011

Head case and 4/12

No No, not me, my boy. Hello head cold! Hello crusty eyes and always runny nose.

Well I need to say that I am all for my husband covering for the guy at his work who just had a heart attach (Even if it does mean 4 12 hour days back to back-added to 4 regular days of work to follow that) but knowing that an 11 day work "week" was heading our way we decided to hit the park. SO with daddy, baby and bread in tow we hit the lake.





Daddy feeding ducks, wonder where Tenn is?

Oh yeah, Tenn gets bored about 3 seconds into feeding ducks. 




Action shot on swing, I only had to take 5 million to get a non blurry one :)




All in a days work. I will get some of of my mama visiting (threw out my back and was on the floor for like 12 hours, starting at 8:30am, so thankful my boy can fetch his own diapers, skip a nap and eat whatever I could pull down from the fridge).

1 comment:

  1. i love pictures of daddy's w/ their kids like that. i always try to sneak a few candid shots too. these are beautiful! you have two very special men in your life!

    ReplyDelete