jesus. husband. babies

jesus. husband. babies

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Just a little longer

"Dreams are true while they last, and do we all not live in dreams?" 
Lord Alfred Tennyson

I think one of the most powerful things I have learned is that I make my world what I want. What do I want out of life? What do I dream life should be like? I can have it. No no, this isn't an Oprah "moment", just a practical "What do you dream for your life? Go out and get it, friend!"

Yeah, it sounds easier then it is but the truth is that it IS possible. It is possible to dream of a marriage and family and work towards that. Is it perfect? nope, even better, it is YOURS.

And the kids will yell, the husband will shake his head at you, the dishes won't get done, you will have to (finally) do laundry when your husband asks where his underwear are at and there will be dirty diapers but it will have one resounding sound. Love. Love when it is ugly, love when it hurts (a lot) and love to cover ALL problems.












leaning in for a kiss :)

Yeah, I like this. I think I will stay in this dream a little bit longer......

No comments:

Post a Comment