jesus. husband. babies

jesus. husband. babies

Thursday, April 28, 2011

I am SUCH a grown up.

What is the mark of being a grown up? Marriage? Kids? Nay, I think that I figured out what a REAL adult is.
While sitting down to write a post I hear a call from the other room "Kaitlin? What are all these $10.00 charges at Safeway? There is one almost everyday this month". Well my husband was going through our credit card statement and what do you know? Somebody has been living it up at Safeway on our dime.
With frustration in my voice I responded to my husband and grabbed my phone. Long story short, I don't have a credit card for a weekish.
I can confidently say that I am not charging a measly 10 bucks at Safeway, home girl (me) doesn't enjoy grocery shopping with a toddler so I go once or twice a month.
Being an adult is a rough life.
BUT there are some pretty amazing things like:

 Deciding your family values and seeing your babe follow suit
Tenn reading his bible this morning.
Tenn watching the NFL draft with his daddy, something he will do for many years.
Getting fancy for Easter.
So I am a real adult. Credit card fraud, a kid, marriage and all. And raising a man who loves Jesus, loves football and getting dressed up for church.
Love this life.

2 comments:

  1. so glad you are a grown up! love to the babe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet this Safeway person was hoping it would not be caught with such small amounts. I am glad your hubby caught it but sad you will be sans credit card. Tenn looks very handsome in his Easter get-up. Beautiful beautiful smile. I just want to tossle his hair and give him a big kiss.

    ReplyDelete