jesus. husband. babies

jesus. husband. babies

Sunday, June 19, 2011

love this life.

Today is Fathers Day and I feel so lucky to watch my boy love on his daddy. Tennyson may not understand what (and who) we celebrate today but as the years go on I know he will constantly think of how lucky he is to have such an amazing man to call daddy.
So here are some of the pictures we got framed for Daniel for today. Once we move into our new house (supposed to close in a couple weeks...praying!) I will show you where they go on our walls.










You may notice some pictures with snacks in them...... that's how I motivate my son:)

Happy Fathers day:)

2 comments:

  1. blogger doesn't let me sign into certain blogs for some reason!

    i love it. the best kind of father's day gift...one that will last a lifetime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a Lovely and creative gift!!

    ReplyDelete