jesus. husband. babies

jesus. husband. babies

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Holding out for some natural light

I had to admit, I have been doing pretty great with not complaining about the few days of weather over 75 here in Seattle. I love summer, I do. I love hot and dry weather. All this cloudy weather is making it REALLY difficult for me to want to take pictures. So that is why I have been AWOL for a while.

I JUST WANT SUN!

Well now that I have that out of the way, here is my morning:

He is actually trying to smile while pooping, pretty talented:)

I miss his chubby hands, arms and fingers.
We are still (in the process of) mastering our new bike. His legs are this short for the pedals but we are just working on how to mount the bike at this point. Observe:
"maybe this way?"

"How about this?"

"ok, ok, ok, I got it"
I went to visit my grandma in California recently and she sent some very cool cars home with me to give to Tenn and he is sprung on them!
Tenn made a discovery while sitting on the couch today, and I was not thrilled.
His exact words "whats that spider doin?"
And I see this out the window. A wasp looking at me. ugh, I have been stung once in my life and it was by one of these UGLY things, terrible.

So Sun you can come out come out wherever you are:)

No comments:

Post a Comment