jesus. husband. babies

jesus. husband. babies

Friday, August 12, 2011

I will take what I can get.

"Seattle, we have a problem"

Yep, the sun disappeared for about a week and as the mother of a 2 year old I was NOT super excited about it. What do you do? Well I started going to the gym twice a day so my kid would have some interaction with others. Then I threw out my back (because I am an old woman at heart...and body) and the gym has been off limits for the last 2 days. 
SO we found other activities to keep us entertained:
This is called "Standing in my car basket" and it bound to entertain your kid for at least 6 seconds.
This is called "Shovel your breakfast into your face like you will never eat again"
And this is "Ask for eggs with cheese and then only eat off the cheese" which is a Tennyson favorite.
SO (Thank you Jesus) the sun was out bright and early this am. So we headed out at 8am to make the most of it.
A good day always starts with a little Buzz and Woody:


Tenn loves to dance and also loves to make all of his toys dance (hence the blurry Woody).

Is anything more adorable then rain boots? Don't mind the grass/weeds. When you buy a house that has been vacant for 2 years it takes time to get a lawn that resembles grass.


Notice the scratch below Tenn's eye.
He got it at the gym in the kids play room. Apparently a little boy scratched him on purpose and my sweet boy didn't react. He didn't cry, didn't push the kid or tell the teacher, he just walked away and played by himself. Enough to make you cry OR try and talk your husband into making your kid a fighting machine. Well, Daniel didn't go for it and was SO proud of Tenn for not doing anything back. So I also praised him for obeying even though that ROTTEN kid didn't.
I am (seriously) glad I have a husband who reacts well to things and not overreacts (like I have been known to do.... sometimes.....or every time:)

Happy sun day Seattle! And Happy Friday to the rest of you:)

1 comment:

  1. omg I would've made my kid a fighting machine on the spot!! sad that Tenn got scratched! :(

    but so cute that he makes the toys dance haha!

    ReplyDelete