jesus. husband. babies

jesus. husband. babies

Friday, August 26, 2011

Just a glimpse

It has been a fun week, I am realizing more and more that I need to take in everything about having 1 child because soon (not only will I have a newborn) but there will be a 2nd child, full time, always living with us. I know these last few months with Tenn are so precious and special and even though he may never ever remember them I plan to document them. Our last alone time, before we meet out baby sister who will rock our world and enrich our lives beyond what we could imagine. Our sweet baby Ava Elizabeth.
SO the other morning when I woke up to find it was just about 60 degrees out (and terribly cloudy) I made an executive decision: I would light a pumpkin spice candle and make scones, in preparation for fall of course.

And the boy liked them, just like his mama (who ate 8 during the course of the day).
My boy goes between 2 fantasy's. One if that he is a "Space Ranger" and he wants to fly to the moon. The second is when he squeezes on his cowboy hat (that really doesn't fit, and never has) and becomes a cowboy! He takes it very seriously.
And a little Monday Night football with daddy:)

Then it was a treat, we woke up to SUN and HEAT and even during breakfast we knew our day was going to be great.
SO we headed to the park, a fav hotspot


love this boy.




Such a cool kid, he would grab his snack and then go lean against a tree to eat it:)
After the park we had a picnic at home and capped it off with getting wet because nothing screams summer more then a wet romp in the yard (in your undies) and drinking from a hose.





You can kinda see the bump, right?
Happy Friday:)

1 comment:

  1. i love your blog. And I love reading it at home because I can raise the volume :)

    This post and the other one about showers just makes me excited for life, breaks my heart, my emotions run in a thousand different directions!

    Oh Kaitlin! thanks for blogging. Makes life so beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete