jesus. husband. babies

jesus. husband. babies

Monday, September 26, 2011

Oh Jesus please don't let me forget this.....

There are a few things that I can vaguely remember about motherhood.

I kinda remember what it was like to give birth.
I kinda remember what it was like to breastfeed.
I kinda remember what sleepless nights are like.

But I ask, no no no, I BEG Jesus to never let me for get how I feel right now.  On Monday September 26th at 4:15. I want to remember this moment forever.




Amen.

2 comments:

  1. i typed a nice long comment that google deleted...darn.

    anyway--just to say that there are moments like that daily for me. some days are tougher than others but there is always something that i want to freeze frame for eternity.

    God is so evident in motherhood.

    ReplyDelete