jesus. husband. babies

jesus. husband. babies

Thursday, June 21, 2012

6 Month Checkup

It has been rough.

Multiple times a day I would ask myself "How can 2 kids, from the same gene pool, be so ridiculously different?". Tenn never cried, never had tummy issues and never left me feeling like he despised me and just cried in spite of me. But this girl, she tested me and my faith in infants. Colic and reflux that lasted until 5 months. A sensitive stomach that continues at 6 months.

But we are figuring it out and getting into a groove, a groove that speaks to my soul and makes me smile (about 95% of the time).

My sweet Ava has an adoring brother and just broke out her first 2 teeth in the past 3 days.


They are fun, they are getting more fun everyday and I am remembering why I always dreamed of being a mama.






I can't wait to see what is ahead :)

No comments:

Post a Comment